Next month I will be giving a lecture at North Georgia College and State University on the concepts of American Exceptionalism vs The World Context. This will be a co-lead lecture between myself and Brad Campbell. In the next couple of weeks I will be presenting pieces on here for review in order to fine tune the lecture. More soon to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
You May Also Like
-
Blight, David W. Race and Reunion: The Civil War in American Memory. (Cambridge, Massachusetts: The Belknap Press of Harvard University Pres...
-
Leo Frank Leo Frank's Hanging I am currently watching the new Georgia Public Broadcasting's PBS docu-drama "The People ...
-
I'd like to thank Brooks D. Simpson for bringing to my attention that Hunter Wallace, a regular commentator at the SHPG, has sought...
-
This book review is rather longwinded in my opinion. The requirement for the class in which this was written was two to five pages. This is ...
-
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-december-7-2010/supercuts?xrs=share_copy I invite you all to watch the above video that gives satire o...

American excellence stems from our genes. Most of our ancestors were the people who left everything behind on a leap of faith to make it in the new world. We as a people are the decedents of risk takers and innovators that is why America has always prospered. Oh yeah and the Constitution helps us out a bit.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting.
ReplyDelete