Monday, December 19, 2011

"Imagine For A Moment" - An Outlook on Foreign Policy



Joey Andrews, a cohort of mine and contributor to the Historic Struggle, brought this video to my attention. I have watched it several times and I find it truly fascinating. I am a non-interventionist when it comes to foreign policy and that seems to be what this video promotes. The rhetoric of this video is all too familiar though. I heard the same speech given before by congressman Ron Paul at an earlier date here.  But what I find even more interesting is the tone of this video. It reminds me of the same war-hawk messaging that drug American into the Iraq War but that is merely my take. I am looking for your interpretations of the video overall. What emotions it brings to light, what interpretations you draw both from its message and its presentation. This is basic interpretation and analysis. Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. I would be a freedom fighter. and Ron Paul has the right idea. We need to stop these pointless wars.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

You May Also Like